NWO Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWO Clan

The forum of NWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sMoLe in one!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
casting

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello guys & girls Wink, well the title basically says all, but I'd like to introduce myself a little...

I'm Anis "sMoLe" Mostefai, 17 years and I'm French. I play ut2003 for almost 4 years now, so I can say I'm now kinda experienced, I've been in some clans but i'll say the major one to me was Lions, as most of you know me as Lions G4 or sMoLe.

I can play almost every gametype more or less, I'm pretty active atm though I'll slow down soon because of my A-levels, and I take ut2003 as a game, don't whine that much, or disrespect people. So don't worry about my behaviour, I'll try to always be friendly, and I'll think it'll be fine as I know most of the members pretty well Razz..

So, I guess it's enough for my boring life, just wanna say I wanted to join NWO cause it looks like a friendly clan, pretty much skilled, and you guys don't look like taking the game too seriously so that's cool for me.

Well, now it's up to you, wish me the best of luck Very Happy, cya soon I'll hope.

Ps: Bobzz ne te braque pas s'il te plaît Neutral...
Back to top Go down

eƒ

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

hi smole welcome to our forum Smile Smile, dont worry if it takes some time for a decision but we like to take our time ^^
Back to top Go down
NWO*XpriZ

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm

soz but it's : all your comments when you spec, how you answer ppl when you don't agree, the way you play, your behaviour ... plus everything (as far as i can) i remember about what happened in the past... i just can't stand all this, rly bothering me.

sweet comments like "more cheat bobzz", "haha wallhack", "obviously cheating imo" when you watched the funwar Aerith+me against {Ui} weren't that cool... I could take them as jokes if we were friend but you know we're actually not so i don't see the point to type such things when i play. And if you really thought what you said... then why would you join a clan with a cheater ? (maybe you miss it from Lions..)
Back to top Go down
https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/b0bY/?albumview=grid
casting

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:49 am

Omg dude....

Tbh you're the funniest guy I've ever met...About my behaviour etc, I don't even know what you're talking about,or else you're talking about things that may have happened like 3 years ago, and this shows how biased you are...Tbh 3 years ago I was 14 ? U were as stupid as me, so Mr.Perfect dude, go find a victim somewhere else.
Cause actually now, and for a long time I'm always friendly when people is friendly, I never provocate or something like that, and even I always try to calm down things, as you see in my first post, didn't say a word about you except "ne te braque pas" wich basically means grosso modo stay objective, and you just write me a sci-fi novel about my supposed behaviour? Ask most of the ppl in this community, I'm a honest dude, I've never had problems with Aerith or OM or Helios, cause they don't hate me bcs of nothin. Even Hoppy who was horrible in the past with me I've zero pbs with him nowadays.
U're the one always creating problems between you and me, when I say hello to you, you don't even answer, when I say something, it's like you're insulting me all the time. Cause tbh, I don't even care about you, when I'm talking to other peeps you act like if you was concerned if I do anything u don't like. So slow down your Ego, my behaviour doesn't have to be judged by you at all, basically cause 90% of ur words here are Lies or silly stuff.

About the words "omg h4x" "cheat" etc....that was totally ironic, I just meant that you were playing good, but you see how nerous u are? If someone tells me hax etc, and that I can clearly understand that he's joking, eventhough it's not funny I wouldn't reproach him anything, tbh I wud have forgot it like 2 hours after.

And about team Lions, I have nothing to say, just that it shows that you behave way worse than me, insulting other teams like that.

So dude, I dunno, get a girl, fart a good one, chill out, find friends, but stop castingphobia, cause it's getting pathetic.
Back to top Go down

eƒ

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:08 am

oula
Back to top Go down
NWO*XpriZ

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:38 am

that's the way u think, not the way you show yourself...
everything i said refer to the past and i made my opinion about all i saw from you.
Last time i tried to be friendly again with a Lions he was just laughing at my face so... no i don't try anymore. The only thing you can say about me it's that i'm unsociable... what's actually my behaviour on UT2k3.
i must agree you changed behaviour but ... dunno Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/b0bY/?albumview=grid
casting

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:59 am

Well boby, what you're saying is weird :/....
First of all, don't associate me with Lions, it was my clan, but we're not all the same in it, I mean some people can't stand eachothers etc, but personnaly I had nothing against G!N or you or dunno what, it just was a surronding atmosphere that was created by a stupid rivalty between the 2 clans.
Moreover, you say that you agree that I changed my behaviour, and that you judged me from everything you saw from me. As far as I can remember, I didn't play loads with you in the past year, so I can surely say that you almost only saw of me the wrong part Neutral. And as you agreed, I'm really not the same, just that...ut2003 is a game and there's no need to create some pbs, cause it doesn't help in keeping the community and the fun alive.

So now, I think we've said enough to eachother, let the other members talk, take your own decision, but know that I'm not a cheeky boy as you can think, if you stay cool with me, atleast "unsociable", i'll stay friendly Razz.
Back to top Go down
casting

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:20 am

Well, finally nevermind, this didn't happen the way I wanted it to be, so I prefer to drop from my apllication, no offense to the nWO team though or any member, but this isn't clean enough for me Razz.

Hf guys and girls, cya ingame!
Back to top Go down

eƒ

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:29 am

oki smole np Smile
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

sMoLe in one! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sMoLe in one!   sMoLe in one! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:43 am

LoL i vote no
Back to top Go down