NWO Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWO Clan

The forum of NWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

eƒ

ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april Empty
PostSubject: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 am

Hi to all little NWO . What you think of a war vs our dear sol this week end in the afternoon? .(classical 1 neutral map, 1 choose from each side etc..)

me i can .

I dont choose the hour for the moment to get the eaisier for everyone Smile (but probably at 20 H gmt /21 h CET)
Back to top Go down
NWO*HELIOS

NWO*HELIOS

PostSubject: Re: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 am

Heyho NWO,

Ut isn`t here anymore on my PC, but i wish all my mates good luck and fun in the game if it takes place!

Greetz your

HELIOS farao
Back to top Go down

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 am

we miss you helios :'(. You must go vote for the ladder ! ( or i will bit you Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
NWO*HELIOS

NWO*HELIOS

PostSubject: Re: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:34 pm

I did the vote for the ut2k3 ladder! (Aerith u don`t need to bit me Evil or Very Mad i´m not a candy Razz )
If we have success with this petition i will install ut2k3 again and then its time for rough up this ictf ladder Smile

BETWEEN:

>>>>>>>>>> HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY NWO MATES AND UT FRIENDS <<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by NWO*HELIOS on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NWO*ÖM

PostSubject: Re: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 am

heya!

its easter and i dont know if i can be there at a certain time...
in general, im kinda inactive atm cause i simply dont have enough time to practise... i take part in the 2k4 opencup atm though and were doing fine so far. Very Happy we got a strong lineup with me, ronic, xeno, sped, smile...

http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?wars=1&cid=1638725&lid=8752

on monday we play against on of the strongest teams in our division, so thats gonna be a test for our inactive team! Very Happy lol

would be glad to have a few 2k3 matches with our dear NWO again though... im looking into 2k3 sometimes but barely see anyone online usually... are there any other clans kind of active actually?

and of course: HAPPY EASTER AND A NICE AND CALM EASTERWEEKEND TO EVERYONE! Smile
Back to top Go down

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm

yes sol are actives , hum ui too and me ! Smile happy eastern all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april   ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april Empty

Back to top Go down

ICTF war nwo vs SOL Saturday/ 11 april
Page 1 of 1