NWO Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWO Clan

The forum of NWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

friend meet inq/nwo

Go down 
+2
Dumbo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

eƒ

friend meet inq/nwo Empty
PostSubject: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 am

Hi all Smile.

As the topic say it , master asked us for a little friendly meet (not a funwar or a clanwar) 2v2. it will be nice to make it possible Smile . So for the meeting i thought about one game ctf (nwo are ctf clan) and one game tdm (inq are more dm and itdm clan). the goal is to take fun so i hope you will be here Smile . We said yesterday this week end (master will get ome time to get a new mouse, and some of them a better connection xD). I think saturday at 21 hour gmt ( 22 hour european time) will be nice ( not to later because you are connect the night most part of time)

Hope to get some news . Byebye

aerith
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 am

LoL
Back to top Go down
NWO*ÖM

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

i actually dont get it... and btw. i cant! Very Happy lol exams and stuff, you know about that... and if im not studying im drinking... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:52 pm

NWO*Aerith wrote:
21 hour gmt ( 22 hour european time)

Btw geek
Back to top Go down
KYo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Can I watch this war if it actually happens?
Back to top Go down

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:52 am

http://www.girlspuppy.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=148

i dont think they wants finally... xD
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:59 am

they smell! i smell i go shower bye!
Back to top Go down
neji

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

master sux, inq sux, only venus rox I love you

@ aerith : ben alors, faut pas s'énerver :p
j'avoue, c'est trop lourd quand un con te prend la tête. Maintenant tu comprends pourquoi je me suis pris la tête avec l'autre?
peace
Back to top Go down
KYo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:35 pm

man I wanna do my full job as cheerleader! Razz

NWO do more wars so I can do my job!
Back to top Go down

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:20 am

as someone say it : YES WE CAN
Back to top Go down
KYo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:28 pm

lol I read Inq forum, and got my friend Goku to pose there...and BTW he knows not NWO or InQ and look at what he says

his nick on InQ forum is ICS>
Back to top Go down
NWO*XpriZ

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 am

loool @ ICS> post Very Happy i like this guy ^^
btw 2k3 is dying every passing day... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/b0bY/?albumview=grid
KYo

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 am

Master writes:
This topic is going nowhere and makes me tired.

Everybody knows some lame no good clan without anything like a website or a few gameservers or anything to promote themselves with, playing some 6 or 7 year old dead game just totally doesnt count for anything.

I don't care who's cheating or not in some group of idiots who are using the same couple of letters in their online nickname. Save up some money to buy an up to date pc and some equipment to try out some real games.

If you are really believing that you mean anything at all in the world of gaming think again please, no one knows or ever heard of you, most of the gamers who used to play games like ut99, ut2003 or ut2004 don't even know this game is still being played. The reason why some of us ïnQ°s still play it, is for fun, not to get into useless discussions

ICS Writes: Ive played all 3, I play UT3 im pretty much a gamer because my job is connected to it and as for people who played UT99 go and see for yourself that 99 isnt completely dead either.

and anyone who wants to promote themselves right now in Ut2k3 is either retarded or really out of touch with gaming. So the post above me makes no sense. A website and forum is ok to have but basically everyone these days uses IRC, Xfire or MSN so just having a teamlist on some lameass domain is the equivalent of having a website in 2k3, as for meaning anything to the world of gaming I dont give a rats arse about what people think about me in a game. Like I said who cares if someone knows me or not, but incidently people knew me pretty well and I have played in many ladders and cups for long time now whether or not anyone knows me is of little importance in a game that is basically dead apart from the small communities left. lol! Razz

Master Writes:So why are you waisting your time on posting your crap here? Who cares about some non existing clan like nwo? No one. Does anyone care about your posts here except yourself? No. Does anyone believe your job or your gaming carrier is of any interest? No, because people with important lives don't have time to read forums and post crap on them all day long. Besides that, no one heard of ICS before when we're not talking about International Card Services or Integrated Computer Solutions for example.

Goku Writes: First of all you tell aerith to get English lessons when its wasting time not "waisting" and why the hell do you care what I do with my time its mine to spend? Are you stupid or something? you wrote the same thing about people not knowing me and I already gave you an answer. Also ICS stands for instagib clans suck or it could stand for Inq Clan Sucks or for the matter of fact it could stand for a million other things but im not fussing over it

Pwnt by logic. Goku is really good at talking lol
Result Topic locked but I think Goku won that argument
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friend meet inq/nwo   friend meet inq/nwo Empty

Back to top Go down

friend meet inq/nwo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWO Clan :: WARS :: Info-
Jump to: