NWO Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWO Clan

The forum of NWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellooooooooooooo :O

Go down 
+2
Dumbo
ZeppY!`
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeppY!`

ZeppY!`

Hellooooooooooooo :O Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 am

So, yuh, hi.

People like Hoppy, Brett (if he's still around), OM and perhaps Helios will know me. Also been under the name of Insaniac and Dynasty. I was in Divine Retribution some years ago, as well as DTK, PoeT... etc. Anyway, if you need cold hard facts informing you of skill and ability, I have masses of iCTF knowledge, from 2k3 and 2k4, just started playing again so working up my aim again, which is coming together quite nicely, and when it's up to standard I'm generally a decent asset to an iCTF team. I hope Charlie, in all seriousness, will confirm this. Shocked So yeah, been looking for a clan to fiddle around with. I tried PoeT since it would have been nice to play with them again, but they're full apparently, and I seriously don't want to join some mediocre clan that barely speaks a language I understand. Then I was told to NWO was still around, which was a friend of DR back in the day, so it'd be great to play with some old teammates. DR was my favourite clan, ever, so NWO is a step in that direction again. Smile

Thanks for reading. \o/ Hi OM, if you remember me. Smile

Last edited by ZeppY!` on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.excessiveforces.com/
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 am

ÖM is teh hoe
Back to top Go down
Hoppy

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:22 am

pat u goon, i still play 2k3 apparently? im at uni u sausage Razz but yeh, simon's pretty good, (probly better than me but shhhh dont tell him!) so u know...go nuts...shame hes a bit of a dickhead tho...but wat can u do...cant expect everybody to be as supercool and superpro as me. jokes hes lovely. look how cute he is with his DR nostalgia! Rolling Eyes
ok...nothing else 2 say...om i love you.
byebye xx
Back to top Go down
NWO*XpriZ

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 am

heyyyy Zepp !! Very Happy
pretty cool to see you around the old and famous 2k3 Razz
welcome back mate I love you
Back to top Go down
https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/b0bY/?albumview=grid
ZeppY!`

ZeppY!`

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 am

b0bzZie wrote:
heyyyy Zepp !! Very Happy
pretty cool to see you around the old and famous 2k3 Razz
welcome back mate I love you

Haii bobbeh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.excessiveforces.com/

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 am

hey zeppy welcome to our forum, it is nice to see some old people come back Smile (even if i dont know you lol Wink )
Back to top Go down
NWO*ÖM

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am

welcome to our forum zeppy and hoppy! Smile

ps: everyone I love you om Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooooooo :O   Hellooooooooooooo :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellooooooooooooo :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWO Clan :: NWO :: Recruitment-
Jump to: