NWO Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWO Clan

The forum of NWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B@ndit wearing nwo tag

Go down 
+3
Dr@w
NWO*HELIOS
NWO*ÖM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NWO*ÖM

B@ndit wearing nwo tag Empty
PostSubject: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 pm

hey guys,

just saw b@ndit wearing our tag. asked him who he talked to and who gave permission. he said he didnt remember anymore. it has been 2 or 3 days ago when two people from nwo talked to him. right...

i asked him to put the tag off and he did. watch out though, seems kinda weird...
Back to top Go down
NWO*HELIOS

NWO*HELIOS

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:57 am

Hello peeps,
I dont know a bandit Question
Consequently he has got no permission from me.
If i invite a person to nWo i will do a poll before with u guys Smile
Greetz
Helios
Back to top Go down
Dr@w

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:12 am

If I see him faking he will be bann from PoeT[Demo] and I'll ask to Blower to do the same with CTF[Fraghouse].
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:22 am

Lol Dr@w put ur pants on. It was me joking around with him, I said it was a joke but he didn't understand I think Shocked . Muy sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
neji

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:24 am

(ban dumb of poet demo andask blower to do the same in dtk servers) XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:41 am

lol he put the nwo tag, it was dumbo who was joing with him ( if i remeber well he said the condition to be in nwo is to say green)
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.forumactif.org

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 am

joking no joing lol
Back to top Go down
NWO*ÖM

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:09 am

oh, so it was dumb! should have known before... Wink
just to clear things up: you have been wearing our tag, talking to other players if they would like to join nwo. then you said it would be ok if they write the word "green"....

if you would have your clan dumbo, it would have a sudden increase of members in the next few days and noone would know who gave permission and where they come from... i hate you man! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:39 am

It was only him ÖM Razz
Back to top Go down

eƒ

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 am

dumb get a nice idea if we need a lots of members xD
Back to top Go down
Dr@w

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 am

Last time, Pat wear my tag {PøëT}Dr@w.

I asked him who he was and he didn't answer : I made him ban from ICTF Fraghouse xD

Remember Pat? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 am

yes i didnt see u write Razz angermanagement! and i lost my adminrights there Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
neji

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:09 pm

omg dumb XD
rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B@ndit wearing nwo tag   B@ndit wearing nwo tag Empty

Back to top Go down

B@ndit wearing nwo tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWO Clan :: NWO :: General discussion-
Jump to: